This article contains instructions for managing your client's orders for Cambridge English Placement test credits, including viewing, approving and rejecting orders.
Clients must have test credits available before they can run a session. To obtain test credits they can either order test credits from their agent, or their agent can manually allocate them to their account. Once a client has made an order, as an agent you can review and approve a request, or reject it.
This tutorial shows the process for managing their Clients orders:
Viewing Client Orders
1. Log into the Cambridge English Test Portal
If you have any pending orders there will be a notification here on the home page next to Check your customer requests. You can click this to view the order details and either approve or reject it. You will also have received an email informing you of the order.
2. Alternatively, you can view your Client's orders by clicking My Clients, then selecting Test Orders from the menu
3. The Test Orders page is displayed, showing any client orders
The list will show the quantity of each product each of your customer have ordered and the the status of each of those orders.
Approving and Rejecting Orders
1. Click Check your customer requests
A list of all Client's orders will be displayed. Any new orders will show as Pending.
You may wish to check the quantity of tests your client already has before deciding whether to approve or reject the new order.
2. Click the tick-box next to the Pending order
3. Select Check current tests from the drop-down menu
4. Click Submit
This screen shows the quantities of each product the Client has.
5. Click Cancel to go back to the list of orders
To Approve an order:
6. Click the tick-box next to the Pending order again.
7. Select Approve Order from the drop-down menu.
8. Click the Submit button.
9. The order now is now approved. The Client will receive an automatic email informing them of this.
To Reject an order:
10. Click the tick-box next to the Pending order again.
11. Select Reject Order from the drop-down menu.
12. Click the Submit button.
13. The order now shows as Rejected. The Client will receive an automatic email informing them of this.
It is also possible for Agents to manually allocate tests to a Client/Location without them placing an order. See the Test Management section for further details on how to do this.
Steps showing how Clients can place orders can be found in the Client User Guide section here.