What will my results look like and how do I access them?
Your results will be available from the date listed on your Confirmation of Entry. You will be able to view your Statement of Results on the Results Service for Candidates website, using the secret ID and pin number which is supplied on your Confirmation of Entry. If you haven't received a Confirmation of Entry, speak to your exam centre, who will be able to help you. For help with registering for the Results Service for Candidates website, please see the article here.
Please see an example of a Statement of Results below.
Your Statement of Results will include:
- Your result - the final grade you obtained for your exam.
- Your overall score - your overall Cambridge English Scale score for the whole exam.
- Your CEFR level - the Common European Framework of Reference level that you achieved.
- Your individual component scores - your Cambridge English Scale score for each of the skills measured by the exam: Reading, Writing, Listening, Speaking (and Use of English for some exams). With these individual scores you easily see how you performed across the exam and which skills you may need to improve on.
Click here for links to the Results pages for your exam:
- A2 Key
- A2 Key for Schools
- B1 Preliminary
- B1 Preliminary for Schools
- B2 First
- B2 First for Schools
- C1 Advanced
- C2 Proficiency
- B1 Business Preliminary
- B2 Business Vantage
- C1 Business Higher
For details of how results are reported for exams not listed above, check our website.
For more information on the Cambridge English Scale click here.
Information for teachers
Information for teachers, including fact sheets with guidance on how to convert practice test scores to Cambridge English Scale scores can be found on the Cambridge English Scale for teachers page.
Article is closed for comments.