Information for candidates who have taken a Cambridge English exam
If you have taken one of our exams we want to make sure you receive your result as quickly as possible. By registering for our Results Online website you will be able to view your results as soon as they become available. You’ll also receive an email letting you know that your results have been released.
You can register for the site at any point from when you receive your Confirmation of Entry from your exam centre; you do not need to wait until after the exam. You will need the ID number and Secret number shown on your Confirmation of Entry in order to register. If you haven't received or have lost these details, please contact your exam centre for assistance.
How to Register:
1. Enter your ID number and Secret number. These can be found on your Confirmation of Entry.
2. Enter your email address. It is very important that this is entered correctly, so please check it is correct before continuing.
3. Choose a password, and confirm it by retyping it on the second line.
5. Choose whether you would like to receive emails from us.
6. Click Submit to register.
After clicking Submit you will receive an email confirming your registration. You can then log in using the ID Number from your Confirmation of Entry, and the Password that you chose during the registration process.
Results for paper-based exams are generally released around four to six weeks after the date of the exam. Results for computer-based tests are released around two to three weeks after the exam.
Results Online is available for the following Cambridge English exams. If you have taken a different exam, please speak to your centre in order to request your results.
- A2 Key - previously known as Cambridge English: Key (KET)
- B1 Preliminary - previously known as Cambridge English: Preliminary (PET)
- B2 First - previously known as Cambridge English: First (FCE)
- C1 Advanced - previously known as Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE)
- C2 Proficiency - previously known as Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE)
- B1 Business Preliminary - previously known as Business Preliminary (BEC)
- B2 Business Vantage - previously known as Business Vantage (BEC)
- C1 Business Higher - previously known as Business Higher (BEC)
- DELTA Module One
- DELTA Module Two
- DELTA Module Three
- Pre A1 Starters*
- A1 Movers*
- A2 Flyers*
* For exams taken from 1st September 2020 onwards.