If you have lost your certificate
If you have taken a Cambridge English exam or Teaching Qualification but have lost your certificate, you can order a Certifying Statement from Cambridge English.
A Certifying Statement contains all of the information found on your original certificate, is validated by us and can be used as official evidence of your results - when applying to university for example.
To request a Certifying Statement, please complete the correct online application form:
- To pay by credit/debit card, complete this online application form.
- To pay by invoice (authorised centres only) complete this online application form.
The form will explain how much it will cost and how long it will take. If you need your Certifying Statement urgently you can select the fast track service and your application will be processed within 7 working days of when we receive confirmation of payment. There is a further charge for this service.
A Certifying Statement is the only certificate replacement service that we offer. Unfortunately, we are not able to send you another copy of your certificate or a digital copy.
If your certificate has been damaged
If your certificate has been damaged, we can only issue a duplicate copy if:
- The original (damaged) certificate is returned to your centre.
- The appropriate fee is paid. Your exam centre can confirm this fee for you.
- The application is made less than two years from the certificate being issued. After this, the candidate is only eligible for a Certifying Statement.
You will need to speak to your exam centre who will apply for a replacement on your behalf. You can find contact details for our exam centres all over the world on our website, here.
If you have received your certificate but your name is displayed incorrectly, please see this article for information on what to do.
You can find more information about our procedures for lost or damaged certificates on our website here.
Article is closed for comments.