This article is created to help CEPT Agents amend their test session dates when either a session has expired unintentionally or re-open an expired session to continue using it.
The Start Date and End Date of your CEPT test sessions dictate the time window by which the test can be accessed by the candidates through the Metrica portal.
Session dates follow the centre's time zone.
Candidates will be unable to open the test ahead of the session's Start Date, or they will be presented with the following error messages when they try to access the test past the session's End Date.
Logged in via entry code:
Logged in via candidate username/password:
Changing Test Session Window
The steps below will show you how to change the time window of your past or current test sessions using your agent access in Metrica.
1. On the homepage, go to the Sessions tab.
2. On the Session List, search for the test session that you need to amend.
The Active tab contains ongoing test sessions while the Complete tab contains sessions whose End Dates are past the current date. You can shorten or extend the End Date of all of your Active sessions if needed, but for the purpose of this article, we will focus on sessions that have already moved to the Complete tab.
3. Click on the test session name.
4. Go to the Session Details tab.
5. In this section, you can edit all fields that are not greyed out including the session's Start and End Dates. For the purpose of moving the session back to the Active tab, let us set the End Date to a later date and time.
Amending both the Start Date and End Date simultaneously will cause the system to reject the changes made. To avoid this, save the change(s) made on either one of the Start or End Date first before amending the other.
6. Once you are able to amend the desired fields, please click the Save button.
7. Back to the Session List, you will notice that the test session has now returned to the Active tab which confirms the changes made on the session window.
You may conversely change the End Date of an active session to a previous date to move the test session from the Active tab to the Complete tab.
Article is closed for comments.