CEPT Agents are provided with access to amend the candidate's details in Metrica. Before you take this action, please make sure that proper verification is being applied accordingly.
If you have verified that the correct candidate sat the test with the Entry Code, you may take the following steps to amend the needed details (i.e. name, date of birth, etc.).
In order to have the correct candidate details appear on the Test Report, it's necessary to amend these details on the entry code that the candidate was entered into, and on the Candidates Tab under My Institution. This is to ensure that the candidate details matches in all records.
Amending Candidates Details using the Entry Code:
1. Locate all test sessions within Metrica where the candidate belongs
2. Locate all the entry codes (that was used by the candidate) within each of the test session:
Guidelines for steps 1 and 2 can be found here.
3. Click on the entry code which will then display all the basic candidate information appended to it. You will notice that aside from the Entry Code, Login, and Instance Id, the basic information such as name, date of birth, and gender can be edited:
4. Once you have done the necessary corrections, please click the Save button to store the changes:
5. Kindly repeat steps 3 and 4 for all the entry codes that were used by the candidates.
Amending Candidates Details via the Candidates tab:
- Locate the Candidates tab under My institution to initiate candidate details amendment: My Institution > Candidates Tab > Search for the candidate's name > Click on the username:
- Click the username then scroll down all the way to the bottom and then, click the Edit button:
- The page will allow you to amend your candidate's details, please amend the specific details that you need to amend.
- Before you exit the page, please scroll the page down and click 'Save':
The amendments you have made should reflect in Metrica and CEPT TRF after you have saved the changes.
If you have any questions or any issues you would like to raise, please don't hesitate to submit a request here.