Please find below the link to the application form and important information on how to complete the form:
- To fill in the form you are recommended to use one of the latest two versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Edge. The form does not work with Internet Explorer.
- The form has four sections, and for section 2 you also have to write a full proposal (Word or PDF document).
- Please complete all fields.
- In the form, accents and modified versions of roman characters might not be recorded properly. Please write the words with the accents, and immediately after that also write them in purely roman (ASCII) characters in parentheses. Non-roman characters from languages such as Japanese or Chinese will not be recorded properly. (In the full proposal, it is OK to put a publication title in Chinese, for example; but please also include an English translation.)
- You can save your application using the button at the bottom of each page, and then resume work on it any time within 30 days.
- Please make sure your application is clear and accurate before submitting it.
If you have any questions please see the FAQs.