When completing CELT-S Module 7 activities 4.5 and 5.2 you may find that you are unable to interact with parts of the site or complete activities.
This is usually caused by not having the most up to date version of Flash installed or enabled in your browser.
Please note that Firefox is the most compatible browser to use when accessing these activities on the course platform.
If you are having trouble with these activities, please try the following steps:
To download Flash go to Adobe's Flash Player download page and download the Flash installer.
- When the download has finished, close Firefox.
Click the Firefox menu , then click .
- Open the Flash installer file you downloaded and follow the instructions.
To enable Flash go to the option called Add-ons in Firefox.
- Of the options on the left side of the screen, choose Plugins. ...
- Scroll down the list of Plugins until you find Shockwave Flash (this is another name for Flash Player).
- Then enable Flash, click the drop-down box on the Shockwave Flash plugin and choose Always Activate.
Enter chrome://settings/content into the address bar and press enter, then:
- Scroll to the Flash tab.
- Turn off “Block sites from running Flash.”
- Go to the activity in Moodle.
- Find the grey box marked “Click to enable Flash Player.”
- Click the button and then confirm again in the pop-up.
You can find a full list of technical requirements for the Teacher Courses platform for CELT-P, CELT-S, and EMI here.
If you're still having problems with these activities, please get in touch.