The new Results Verification Service is designed to help universities, employers and government agencies to quickly and securely validate candidates’ Cambridge English examination results.
Organisations will be able to:
- Verify individual or groups of candidates who have shared their results online
- Verify individual candidates who have shared their result offline
- Use API functionality to integrate with your own database
- Download results using customisable templates
- Set up custom email alerts to let you know when results have been shared
- Have as many users as you need at your institution.
The new service also makes it easier for candidates to share their results electronically with their chosen institutions via the Candidate Website.
Who can use the Results Verification Service?
Institutions, employers and government agencies can use this free service once they have been given permission to verify a result by the certificate holder. Access to the site is granted on successful completion of a simple online registration process.
Which Cambridge English qualifications can be verified?
Results for the following exams can be verified using this service:
B2 First and B2 First for Schools
B1 Preliminary and B1 Preliminary for Schools
A2 Key and A2 Key for Schools
B1 Business Preliminary
B2 Business Vantage
C1 Business Higher
International Legal English Certificate (ILEC), International Certificate in Financial English (ICFE) and Delta Module 1 will also be verifiable using the service.