This article explains how to manage your Cambridge English Placement Tests, including how to allocate tests to your clients and how to recall orders.
As an Agent, once you have established how many available tests your institution has, and if necessary ordered more, you must then assign tests to location(s) before new logins can be created.
You need to allocate test credits to your Client Locations. Clients are also able to place orders, and the Agent can approve or reject them. Please see the Client Orders section for further details on this.
You must allocate tests before they can be used to generate logins. You will need to allocate to your clients as required.
This tutorial shows how to allocate tests to a Client.
1. Open the Cambridge English Test Portal.
2. Click on the My Client tab.
3. Click on the My Client option.
4. Click on the Client you wish to allocate test to.
5. On the Client account page click on the Test Credit tab.
Each product you're eligible for will appear, with the number of tests of each status showing.
6. Click on the product you wish to allocate tests for.
7. On the Test, Credit Allocation page click on the Allocate Test Credits button
8. Enter the quantity of tests required here.
9. Click Save.
A message box will open asking if you are sure you wish to allocate tests?
10. Click OK.
Agents can also recall tests. This will take them away from the Location and add them to your spare balance so they can be allocated elsewhere.
1. Click on the product you wish to recall tests for.
2. On the Test, Credit Allocation page click on the Recall Test Credits button.
The tests previously allocated have now been recalled
When you recall tests, your client will receive an email confirming that this action has been taken.