Signing up for our Pretests helps your candidates practice taking a Cambridge English exam using real questions under exam conditions. And the best part, it is completely free of charge!
If you are interested in getting involved in Pretesting, please see the 2022 Pretesting Windows below:
- 24 January to 11 March 2022
- 11 April to 27 May 2022
- 11 July to 26 August 2022
- 19 September to 04 November 2022
Schools, General and Higher Education
- 14 February to 25 March 2022
- 28 March to 22 April 2022
- 25 April to 13 May 2022
- 01 August to 23 September 2022
- 26 September to 21 October 2022
- 31 October to 11 November 2022
- 07 February to 25 February 2022
- 12 September to 30 September 2022
On Demand Pretests
We also have On Demand Pretests available for the following Cambridge English exams:
- TKT (Teaching Knowledge Test) Modules 1-3
- TKT: Content and Language Integrated Learning
- TKT: Young Learners
- B1 Business Preliminary
- B2 Business Vantage
- C1 Business Higher
- A2 Key
- A2 Key for Schools
- B1 Preliminary
- B1 Preliminary for Schools
These On Demand Pretests can be arranged to suit your schedule, however we do ask for at least 4 weeks’ notice in order to process TKT and Business exams and for Key, Key for Schools, Preliminary and Preliminary for Schools.
The 2022 Pretesting Calendar is now available in PDF format here.
If you are interested in taking part in any of these pretests, please fill in the online request form on our website, using the username esolpretester and the password practice. For further information visit our website.
Please note that whilst we try to meet all your pretesting requirements, we are not always able to fulfill all requests.